Senin, 20 Desember 2010

myself random

                   i'm getting tired to face all of this laugh and shit around me
my mom also my dad just keep and keep asking me , how to changed be better person, and as usual , whatever i can do just crying and crying and soo more crying .
this is why i hate myself , i'm never try hard to stop crying, whatever the probs, i've just can run into my room, then crying and woke up with puffy eyes both, i know it's sounds soooo silly , but it's me, and all parts of me, and whatever will happen, i must just happy being me, before i gettin' crazy to face myself :p

maybe my HEART right, when it says : "you're grown up yu, so you need to changed your clotes and your mind"

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi