Jumat, 07 Januari 2011

FAVORITE QUOTES


from @viatumblr : if a girl stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, i gurantee you, she is the one 
                             This guy came into my life at least expected moment and tottaly stole my heart


from @poconggg : it's unfair when you love someone so much and still you know you'll have to leave her because you doesnt love her back </3

maybe my heart wiil broke again, he doesn't cares me, i'll prepared my self well to face it , i wish it wouldn't be , but still i know it will happening as soon as possible , i hate my self who always too easy to fallin' love
but, who knows i can't push myself to stop loving, cause that make me feel alive



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi