Jumat, 25 Februari 2011

WORST day EVER ?

Hallo blog, today i'll share something sad , not something sih actually BIG things T__T
My BlackBerry was dissapear huaaaaa T_____T
i don't know how can i be this silly stupid ! Jerk ! Hollyshit !
how i hate my self :(

Hmm.. and how lucky i'm , my mom not mad at me although i know she is mad insideeee T__T
it's feels so bad T__T
i'm speechlessssss T__T
how i feel quilty T___T
I wish i'm stop act , like this messy , this is the Second time I've lost my phone, the first was when i was freshman in Junior High School T__T


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi