Rabu, 09 Maret 2011

I love This

Always try a little harder, even when you think you’ve done all you can. Push yourself,  because the next step may be right there.
- David Archuleta-

Don’t be so shy and afraid. No one can hurt as bad as you fear. Try to have fun. You deserve it
- Via @LarryFlick –

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
-Albus Dumbledore-

One must work and dare if one really wants to live
-Vincent Van Gogh-

A real friends is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell-

The one you’re supposed to spend the rest of your life whit is not this one. But you learn, and your heart heals
- via @frenchtoastgirl

Boys may come and go, but best friends are the treasure you should cherished
- Trinzi Mulamawitri- *W #86 edition 2010

I wish someday you’ll say : “The next girl I’ll ever love in this earth will be our daughter”
#viatumblr

Something you can’t learn from others, but only by yourself it’s called experience
#viatumblr

I start to cry when I’ve realized that there is no where to run, that will let me to face the reality
#viatumblr

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Accept me without change !
- Dick Sutphen


Love youself first before you want somebody to loving you, it could be more and more happier 
-Ayu Dwi Damayanthi –

Just be yourself and belive youre beautiful just the way you are 
-Ayu Dwi Damayanthi-

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi