Kamis, 28 April 2011

Flower season


         Because of I'm big I try a little harder to looks even just good :)

so here is some photos of the Flower Season 
Flower pattern would never end ! just mix and match that and voilaaaaaa ... you'll be hmm... different :)
what do you think? 











 













What I wore : 
Grey Flower pattern shirt gift from Mom
Lace Necklace DIY project
Jade Bracelet gift aunty from Malaysia 
Black Ring Naughty
Brown vintage Leather bag From My Mom
Orange Flower pattern skirt Matahari
Brown Belt Mom's
Black Legging Bebe
Flower Pattern shoe Unbranded 




xoxo
Ayu Damayanthi :) 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi