Sabtu, 23 April 2011

Tacky polish

Hmm.. This is kinda busy holida, but yeaaa I try to enjoy it :)
And this is i called with in love with tacky polish
blahblahblah yaah i know it's not match with my skin color, but who's care? 
I just killing time babe, just do something new yeaaaa ☺̷


 
This is called alay pict ;p (everyone have to be alay with different way, just dare to say it's a yes)



How oily my face was '_' aaaaaaarhg



Shy?



Fokus with the nail please :)



My left and right fingerhand :D




cilukbaaaaaa LOL




Okay That's not all the picture, that's some of it, hehehe
How alay I'm ya?
*ashamed



xoxo
Ayu Damayanthi

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi