Senin, 18 April 2011

Thursday

  Since I like or adore or whatever with hansamu don't know just in love with wednesday.
  Let I share some story, Hansamu is a nerdy geeky boy, he's deeply in love with his comfortable class, aak I hate that. So you guys should ask what the correlation between hansamu and wednesday? Yaaaay! The answer is Hansamu gets PE in Wednesday, so he is for 2 hours in wednesday morning in school yard and it means I'm free to see him, yah ! Lucky me my seat in class enable me to see the school yard, so yeah, sometimes I can't hear well what my teacher said, it's audible like "blah blah blah". Yah and here were what I've write in my daily journal in some Thursday : 

Thursday Feb 10th 2011
"Celana Kegantutan, hahahah ganteng sih tapi. Moment sekali seminggu nih. I promise I wouldn't truant in thursday morning <3"

Thursday Feb 17th 2011
"Today I haven't see your smile yet, but you know? Haah I want into it dude! 
 Akhirnya siangnya ketemu :) Ganteng sekali maaaak ! Diolas! I love kamis !
 This is why I love Thursday for sure : 
  - XI Bahasa 5 --> Pelajaran di kelas full Bahasa
  - you're PE in morning 
  - Kamu selalu keluar kelas
  -Kamu kamu kamu!
  Aaaaaaargh I'm so Into! Sats."

   And Last Thursday I see him. He's pray for his Final National Exam. And Still please don't deny me, he JUST hansamu. I'm felt terrible that time. I thought it would be the last Thursday I saw him </3. The whole world like stoped a few seconds, when I realized that. Okay maybe I'm xcessive but It's really H-u-r-t. there is no farewell meeting.
 
 Yaaah That's just some story about my Thrursday. It's soursweet to remember. The one that just Senior HIgh School moments. 




XOXO
Ayu Damayanthi

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi