Senin, 30 Mei 2011

Another hobbies : Photos ♥

Time & Date : about 8-10pm, May 21st 2011
Place             : Hotel Bali Beach ( rr.. forget the name of the ballroom)
Meisa's Sweetseventeen celebration :) (and Fyi, this pict below, just 'some' of them, I have many other on my Laptop ;p)


w my dear beloved girlfie ♥ 


With girls :
Nina, Meisa, Dewi, Ocha, Wija, Dea, Aussie
Me, Indah and Astari 
Look How cute the bunny ear in me :p thanks Meisa !


 17 candle for 17 yearsold girl : Meisa♥


Nina, Tanya, Ipo
Dewi, Me, Indah  


w My girl CokIs♥ 




Left-right
Indah-Astari-Dewi-CokIs-Me ♥


 "No, u're not my friend- u're my best friend-Albert"
Indah-Albert-Me


Me-Dewi-Indah-Astari♥

 
 Astari was such as crazy girl, she take this pict while she drove (of coure when the Red light in the traffic :p) don't care, whatever I♥her!
and see CokIs expression ;p LOL


Aaaaand, This is full version of Meeeh ;;) 




What I wore :
Dotie dress-Unbranded
Lace Cardigan - Dewi's
Jade Ring - Mogi-mogi Shop
Black clutch Bag - Mom's
White Wedges - Unbranded♥



Thanks for visiting!
AYU DAMAYANTHI

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi