Jumat, 20 Mei 2011

LoveLifeLaugh ♥

Saturday, May 21st 2011
heloooow AOI!
This is 1:00am when I type this, yeaa this is my first insom after the surgery, don't know I'm feeling alive right now, LOL
And today is a special day for mybuddy, yeaaah today is her sweet seventeen birthday :)
She is small, she's not just smart she's clever, certainly she's beautiful, and agreat blogger too, click here to se her's! But unfortunately she never believe that she do! cause of a stupid jerk! Okay skip that!



HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY 
GUSTI AYU MEISA KURNIA DEWI SILAKARMA
Wish you get lottas happiness my dear
Wish you all the luckyness, and just believe you are BEAUTIFUL with your way :)


 
This is small gift for youhhh Mes ;;)


 

P.S : Mes maaf ya kalo bahasanya kacau :p
P.S.S : Inget mes kamu cantik!
P.S.S.S :  HAPPY BIRTHDAY lagi Mes :*




LottaLoveKisshug
Ayu Damayanthi♥

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi