Sabtu, 04 Juni 2011

17 yo ♥

Heyloo aoiers!
this is my first post after my seventeen birthday few days ago, ya know it was sooo awesome, fully surprisesing and alsooo lovable! *yay!*
I deeply appreciate whoever makes that day happened, especially my Dearest Ida Sang Hyang Widhi, IBU, and my girls *who from June 2nd* i called MINES :)
I really love whatever happened that day berrymuchos!
thought I can't explain that day with any good words agains, lets stop this, hehe :D
and this mine birthday quotes :
"Loving yourself more, appreciate yourbody better, life is short, we're still young and certainly talented!"



regards,
Happy and Birthday girl
AYU DAMAYANTHI  

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi