Jumat, 01 Juli 2011

Confusion and The truth

Hey, There missin' me already? Hihi:p
If you read my post last night, i said that even I'm sleep he wouldn't came into my dream, and you know? Yes, He was come into mine, aaarghrrh I'm speechless :(
I don't know dear, why this happen to me, i swear this song stabbing me. ouuuoooh.
This is Ten 2 Five's - I Miss You

There are times in my life
When I feel so much love inside
Taking over my mind

Every day every night
I wonder when you come around
Wish I can hold you tight
In my arms forever
will you let me be the one in your heart

And I really miss you so bad
And I really miss you so
And I really miss you so bad
And I really miss you so

Baby, your sweet smile
You’re lovely person …
It takes my breath away

Every day every night
I wonder when you come around
Wish I can hold you tight
In my arms forever
will you let me be the one

I miss U


In my dream, I hold his hand verryyyy tight, like i never even wonder to let it go again. And he smile to me. Yah I know it's just a dream, a sweet dream, whatever I need just wake up and make it come true. You know, I was tired to try, now I just wait and see god's miracle for make something good happen between us. Would you pray for us? Hehehe :D



XOXO
A girl with too much rubbish on her head
Ayu Damayanthi

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi