Minggu, 07 Agustus 2011

Blue at night

Location : Planet Hollywood Resto & Bar
Date : Saturday, August 6th 2011
Aiko's 17th Birthday party.


Hey people, yesterday was awesome. I've invited to my schoolmate seventeen birthday celebration. Aiko Ishii. Yes, from her name we'll guess that's she is Japanese girl. Actually she's really does. His father is 100% Japan Man :)
So here is my outfits to go on dinner :D


 Blue outerwear & Tank top- Flowery skirt - White Wedges - Leather Handbag


If you can notice clearler, my blue outerwear was a Kebaya. Kebaya is Indonesia's traditional woman clothing. Idk why I'm so brave to wear it, but i thought I need to explored my ability to mix and match stuff in my closet. And I felt satisfied enough with the result, I love the Kebaya wag when I walked away :p


 I love the oversized belt, that's really works to shaped my big waist.


 Also me so much in love with this black ring


 I do wear some bracelet, and my black watch. In some case I can't go everywhere without my watch.


  
 And my mess hair after arrived home :p


Big thanks for Aicok for the great party, the foods were soo yum :9. That's was lovela day, lots of laugh with my dearest Tjok Indri, we're always laugh wherever we'rw together. And thanks too for Kak Eca who picked me and Tjok Up in my house :)





Good night people
xx

3 komentar:

  1. Nice blog.
    Please follow my twitter at http://twitter.com/7prasetyo7
    Dont forget to visit me back, wokey.

    BalasHapus
  2. shop with us :) many korean trendy item .. grab fasssttt

    xox,
    www.baju24.com
    http://baju24.blogspot.com
    @baju24

    BalasHapus
  3. great jewerly! love the corset style top and the accesories!

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi