Kamis, 15 September 2011

September Project

Hello dears, I've changed my link by the way, hehe. thought the last link was to complicated to be type :D
I'm really sorry, for you guys who lost my link, I'll try to reach all of you, who left a message in my old link, once again I'm really sorry guys :(
Talking about this month, I've prepared something for my post, I hope you guys will love it. I called it my 'September Project'.
September 17th getting closer yah, I've waited for that, I'm so excited loh, I hope my outfit not kinda 'saltum' or something like that, remembering lately I'm sooo fad to mix-match my closet in max rate :p
 Do you asking what will in that date?
Waiting for my next post yah, thanks for reading <3


xx
Ayu Damayanthi

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi