Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2011

Bad Week

OMG!
I can't believe I've done too much mess this week :(
I lost my storybooks, and I'm not passed 2 passing grade value in my middle semester repord card, then my lovela friend will has her seventeen birthday this Monday, soo crowded..........
I'm so speecless to face my mess habbit, I put this and that everywhere then I lost it, you know? Like a stupid, not learned from the past....
I hope I can pass it all trough, I really wanna share many things here soon, but this freakin' life never allow me, okay this is 'lebay'.
Keep reading my last post fellas, me love you all.

Have a great Sunday <3
Ayu Damayanthi

3 komentar:

  1. Hey sweet! did not know you but I really like your blog! now you're going to see much here!
    I invite you to visit the mine and follow me if you like.!

    a kiss Claire.
    c.o.c.o.
    http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi