Senin, 07 November 2011

Good night, sissy!

Hell-o Mon(ster)day!

I hate Monday. But, I do know it’s not cool being haters, yes? Then? Should I say ‘I love Monday?’ Well… My mom never teach me to be a liar. LOL

Let me say today just so-so day. Wake up-take my brother to school-school-go home-study-blablablabla. Yaya, maybe I’m too much complaining. Why this life sometimes so bored ya? Somehow, some question don’t have any any answer :p.

Today in the school, cois given me the photo(s) when we was going to Hoka-Hoka Bento, last Saturday Night. We took too much foto, but yeah I’ll share you some of them, fasten your seatbelt and check-it-out!













       Do ya guys ever heard about ‘Internet issue’? I’ve found a verrrry interesting article about it, In kak Clara’s blog post. In general she said that we (blogger or internet and social media user) not just doing ‘faking friendship’ in virtual world or social media, we can be real in real world, right? And I absolutely agree with her thoughtfor people who extremely introvert and shy but wants to learn making friendship... Technology helps’. I’m sure I’m in love with Kak Clara, even I never met her, thought she is a real modern woman.












They’re my real friends, in my real world, my other hearts sometimes, and more like sissy (I mean sister, I love using this phrase lately).


Then I would sent too much love to my virtual sissy Gabriella Eldreen <3. She’s so kind to said that I’m inspiring her, oh dear… I’m not as good and strong as that kok :’ Sometimes, I’m just stay strong because of I have no other way to run : ) But, problems there in our life to be faced, right? Just be strong, and stay strong! And This life is about facing our biggest fear.



This is what I wore :


 

Blue Turtleneck top - Lace DIY necklace - Blue denim shorts - Brown belt - Black puma bag - White flatshoes



 I'm deeply in love with Demi Lovato's song-Skyscraper


So Inspiring guys! Check this out :D



       Goodnight peeps, Thanks for reading mine <3
       Click there to read my other site :D 


18 komentar:

  1. You have a lovely blog! And cute outfit too. :) I can see you like taecyeon, hehe he is my favourite from 2pm as well!

    X Anna

    BalasHapus
  2. have a great time with you friend it look so fun !!
    follow my blog if you love :)
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Nice post, I like these photos, and you look so good in them!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    BalasHapus
  4. Your blog is so cute! Feel free to swing by my blog and look around. Would love you to follow my blog and I'll definitely be following you.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. Now i follow you! thanks for your lovely comment dear!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    BalasHapus
  6. love the colour of your top ! the DIY necklace looks nice ;)

    have a great day!
    The Endless Wishlist

    BalasHapus
  7. hey there...cute blog...check out mine too..and if u wish u follow me pls comment on my blog saying u did...and i'll follow back..tak care...buhbie..

    BalasHapus
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi!!! Thank you so much for sweet comment!!! Lovely post!! I'm following you already...just a little warning - my follow button often doesn't work so if you want to follow me, copy paste this: http://stylesplash-lovelace.blogspot.com/ on dasboard, or follow me via twitter or bloglovin...Enjoy
    Cheers and big kiss from
    Anika

    BalasHapus
  10. Hi, dear :) Thank you for following me, now I folowing you back :)
    Im sorry for your tumor, but Im really happy, that now your fine :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    BalasHapus
  11. it's ur lucky day! in this special date 11/11/11 we give u 11% off disc FOR ALL ITEM only for TODAY :) so grab ur own shopping bag NOWWW :)

    www.baju24.com

    BalasHapus
  12. sorry for the late reply dear !
    yes of course :) done following you , follow me back , okay ? <3

    BalasHapus
  13. sure sure sure sure :) you can give me your contact to my email, then I gonna contact you.

    xx

    BalasHapus
  14. You look so sweet and fun!
    Nice outfit!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  15. cute post :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  16. Love the color of your high neck and the neck piece.Beautiful!

    BalasHapus
  17. OH fun pictures!
    and I really like Skyscraper song by Demi Lovato as well :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi