Kamis, 17 November 2011

Tokyo Fashion Week - Everlasting Sprout 2012 S/S

Hello fellas <3

Long time not there, I’m sooo soooory for everyones who left me a comment, last and this week were so busy for me :’( and I really wanna blogging as often as I can, but sometimes there’s soo many things that I really need to do. 

So, today I’ll share you about a designer from Tokyo Japan named Keiichi Muramatsu and his brand Everlasting Sprout. After finished his study from Bunka Fashion College (Specializing in knit design) he back to Japan in 2004. Everlasting Sprout first participated in Japan Fashion Week 2007.
 Check This out :








The 2012 S/S runway of Everlasting Sprout at Japan Fashion Week dominated by one of my favorite pattern that is : polka dots. The others pattern are stripes and checks mixed good in bright color and cute long shocks just like harajuku style. This is why I always love and love and love Japanese style and Spring-Summer “Color and Patttern” everywhere <3. This is kinda ‘street runway’ thought.











     

You can go there to see the other designer from Tokyo Fashion Week.


A huge conversation :

Me : Which one do you like? I sit with her you or with you?

Brain: Ih! I don’t like this kind of conversation…

Me : I just wanna now, don’t wanna be such useless sit there with somebody doesn’t care.

Brain : Just let you know, maybe I choose The ‘B’ option.

Me : Hahaha :$


12 komentar:

  1. dear sweetie,
    lovely blog, and i love it. would you mind to follow each other? let me know if you have followed my blog then i will do the same.. :)
    kisses
    http://dian-ajeng.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Great collection!He totally deserves to go bigger.& yes I'd love to follow each other.Follow me by google connect & I'll follow back.

    BalasHapus
  3. Loveee all The glasses!!
    Thanks for The follow!
    Following back now :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I like the yellow cardi and black and white polka dot dress.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. What a cool collection ! I love also the hair accessories, uber cute :-)
    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    BalasHapus
  6. great collection :)

    Hello from Indonesia,
    Titaz
    www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. I love the collection! The polkadot dress is so adorable. Your blog is awesome.

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    BalasHapus
  8. i love the collection !! expecially the green coat :)
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Following you via GFC

    Don't miss my giveaway: http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekend-giveaway-cupcake-camisole.html

    BalasHapus
  10. thanks for your comments <3 Following you thru google connect.It would be very nice if u did the same.

    BalasHapus
  11. wow great post! I love designs of japanese and korean designers because it's always looks cute, chic and suitable for asian personality, just love it! :)

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi