Senin, 05 Desember 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy!

     Heloo fellas! I'm Back!
    Wohoooo I passed my full-of-pressure-exam, finaly -__-. Sure, I never could be tell something good from exam, and now my pressure getting worse because I need to face a-real-collage-stuff-soon *sigh*. Oke, here we go, this is not an outfits or something post, I just wanna share photos *actually too late* from my bestie Ida Ayu Mira Pradnyani aka MIRA's surprise birthday. So it was about a week ago, just a day before my exam begin --_--. It was a rush surprise remembering Astari, Dewi, and Me really need to study for our exam, geeezz. The worse part is Melania aka Kanya can't join us to gave Mira surprise bcause she must go to the church.... Hmm, so we woke up soo early in that SUNDAY, about 6am we arrived in MIRA's house and fortunately she's hadn't wake up yet *dancing*. We were 100% succeed give her surprise *evil laugh*.


  
 Look at how mess her and wore her sleep-gown


 Yea, we rushed babe, We're so sorry for your extra small cake :p


MIRA <3


Left-Right:  Dewi, Astari and Me (how mess her room as always-_-)


 Astari and Me


 FROM US TO MIRA :* <3



 As always I love my smile *hahaha*


     Yaah, I think that's all the best quality photos, the other were blur and kinda that. Hmm, Once again Happy Birthday Mira, my beloved sissy!:*. Apologize us for can't go somewhere with you bcause of our 'lovely exam' *middle finger*, take care in Jakarta babe, we gonna missyou so much :*<3{}.



12 komentar:

  1. happy birthday to your friend! she has to be very lucky to have a great friend like you :)
    great surprise!

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi dear, your bday friend is so cute! Oh ya I'm following you now :)

    Btw if you don't mind please help me to vote my artwork on Gogirl's competition by tweeting this:
    RT @GogirlMagazine: Dinda Puspitasari instagr.am/p/Xo9P2/

    Your tweet means a lot to me, thank youu ♥♥

    BalasHapus
  3. HBD! Seems fun there ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  4. Happy birthday to your sister sayangg !! ♥

    BalasHapus
  5. Hello!!! I'm already followin'ya, and I dunno what's with my follow button, but if you can't fin it just copy- paste my URL: http://lamode-lovelace.blogspot.com/ on the dashboard (the blogs following list)...btw, so lovely post, happy b-day to yer sis, look like you're having lots of fun...enjoy
    Cheers
    Anika

    BalasHapus
  6. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    BalasHapus
  7. hey thankyou for the comment :)
    HBD to your bestie :)

    http://teryansela.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  8. Aw! This is so sweet. Happy belated birthday to her!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi!!! Sorry that I responded later to you, changed my URL so it took some time!!! Hope you're enjoying!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    BalasHapus
  10. Aww this is lovely! You're so adorable :)

    BalasHapus
  11. awwww, it's so sweet how you surprised her on her sweet 17 birthday, that's special :)





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi