Minggu, 25 Desember 2011

Santa Santa on the wall

I wish you all guys a very Happy Christmas! <3
Btw, have you receive your gift from Santa? Or maybe 'your' Santa? :p
Well, I have. My santa gimme lotta love :p. I'm not celebrate Chrismas anyway, I'm just too much in love Christmas and Christmas' euphoria, just happy to imagine I'm singing holy song and watch the snow fall down from the sky.
So, just so make myself happy *silly, eh?* I wore this 'red' outfits and made mess braid in my freaky wild hair.















 Eh, May I say? I'm sorry, but I feel like a princess when I wore this kind of head band :p

Maroon Polka dot Dress - Red Jacket : Nevada  -  Pink Belt - Random Accessorizes : Pasar Seni Sukawati



6 komentar:

  1. Love your headband ^^ Yes, every girl is a princess :D

    BalasHapus
  2. lovely photos

    thanks for stopping by my blog. now following

    BalasHapus
  3. Merry Christmas! Cute outfit! :)

    BalasHapus
  4. LOL , itu headband nya emang lucu, every girl is a princess, yes indeed they are. :D
    you are beautiful you. :)

    xx

    BalasHapus
  5. cute outfit darling, i'm now following you ;D

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi