Kamis, 05 Januari 2012

Bye 2011

Hello lovela readers!!
Happy New Year btw :). I'm about feeling so-so to welcoming new year, but yeah so much hope for this year, especially in study. And this is my new year tales :D


 
A day before new year-celebrating my sisy gekyah's 10th birthday :D


 And this is Pop's ordinary 51st Birthday celebration! <3


I made this for Pops, great chef, huh? :p


 Pops & Moms <3


My lovely bro Indra <3


While waited for mid-night we was bbq-ing


And this is me with my 'gembel'est tshirt and short :p


My school start at Jan-2nd -_- then I lunch with Indah at an restaurant named Obrigado. Look how creative they made Christmas tree with coconut leaves <3


 And this is my last piece of extra delicious waffle-coffe <3 :9



HAVE A GREAT YEAR EVERYBODY!!!


2 komentar:

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi