Senin, 27 Februari 2012

For my Inspiration

NEW BANGS CUT!

Hello my dear readers! Already Monday, yeah? Time run freakin fast!
I enjoyed my weekend too much :')
I did small photosession with my dear Cois, I love her for every great photos! <3
Hahaha actually more than that cok :p




As I fallen for Alexa Chung for my very first time I saw her photo, I adore her too much till now! 
And this post inspiring from her daily look. I mix a Batik shirt with my rebel cropped short.










What you guys think about my new-bangs-cut?
I think it's cute :3 
I cut it by myself, btw :DD



Batik Shirt from Mum - Rebel cropped Jeans - My mum's heels - I heart Bali bag - Vintage unbranded ring.



Thankyou so much for all the feedback guys!
Reach me in my twitter
xo

20 komentar:

  1. Thank you ♥
    I <3 Bali is so cool! :) I'd love to visit Bali someday!
    Do you come from there or just visited Bali? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. ayu .. ini gambarnya bagus.. kemaren kemaren agak nyentang , maksudnya gak proposional :) hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. kata temen qu kamu soo cute.. she love your batik :)

    BalasHapus
  4. many thanks for the compliment
    Greetings from germany

    BalasHapus
  5. you are so sweet :)

    yes, sure that we can follow each other :)
    thx for your comment :)
    so I am following you :)

    http://karissaworld.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. waaa ayu now your blog more colorfull with your style. i love it

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. aww i like your pictures :-) the wall with pictures is so great! :-o xx from Germany J.

    BalasHapus
  8. cute bangs dee♥
    love your bag for sure!

    visit my blog again if you have a chance
    xx,♥
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. you look very amazing *_* and i fink your page very amazing! *_*

    Love
    Lan beauthi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Thanks so much ♥
    And yes, I'd reaaally love that :) Would love to meet you :))
    Are you on Facebook? We should add each other :3

    BalasHapus
  11. Love the shirt, such a cool print!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. love your new style!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. ayu, dirimyu sudah follow diriku kah? :)
    tukaran link yuk :D
    btw, aku suka batiknya :)

    BalasHapus
  14. Hai Ayu... I want to follow you back, but I can't find the GFC? Can you tell me where? :D

    btw, I saw your comment from my email, but I can't find your comment, so I replied here :D

    and cute style! :D

    BalasHapus
  15. you are very nice!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi