Senin, 13 Februari 2012

Forever 17

YOUNG (forever) GIRL

Almost forget the joy of taking photos using outfits that I love. Few days ago, My moms just came back from Jakarta. She keep cleaned our whole house all day long, and then ask me why I never wore some of my tee. Idk, I just bored with those tee. I just following my Instinct when I cut my tee, voilaaaa! This is My DIY cropped tee!


Weird, eh? Think so -__-










Sadly, nobody in the house when I taken the pictures so I kindly put my camera on the table because I don't have tripod hahaha, silly me. And I'm so sorry for the bad resolution pictures, thought that's all the photos looks like webcam haha.


My Belly :0




What I Wore :
Cropped tee - Cropped Jeans - Brown Belt - Unbranded white Wedges


Repeat the words above, girls!!


STAY YOUNG, EVERYBODY!! <3



HugKissPoke
Ayu Damayanthi

18 komentar:

  1. Hey your shirt is soooo rad! This look is so summery and plaful, love it Ayu! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice T-Shirts - I like them :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    BalasHapus
  3. hey it turns out great! Definitely will try it by myself.... when I got the gut to sacrifice my old shirts :p

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  4. si cantik muah muahh happy valentine dear !!

    BalasHapus
  5. Thanks I'm following you.

    http://llnatasha.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. aw! Thank you for your comment, it's very nice.

    BalasHapus
  7. Yes I'd like to follow each other, I'm following you :)
    You can buy floral crown on Etsy, Topshop, Urban outfitters ... There're so many shops which sell them :)
    xxx

    BalasHapus
  8. Great modifications!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. thanks for dropping your lovely comment :)
    nice to know you

    visit my blog again if you have a chance <3
    xx,
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Nice ripped shirt...i love it in white!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  11. Love the DIY! So cute and such a great idea! XOX

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. hey dear, nice tee
    love your d.i.y <3

    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. lovely tops!!you look so cute!!!!
    thank you for following...i'm doing likewise...your blog is great!!!
    hope you keep in touch!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    BalasHapus
  14. Great blog! Would you like to follow each other (:?
    xxxx -S.

    BalasHapus
  15. thank you so much for voting!!!it really means a lot!!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    BalasHapus
  16. baby....
    love your DIY shirt and your mother is so sweet!
    by the way I tagged you to do the 11 Questions tag! See my post about it so you know the questions i gave you hun :) kisses
    http://dian-ajeng.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-11-questions-tag.html

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi