Minggu, 19 Februari 2012

Made My Day

Little things I love


Having fun time with other bloggers yesterday!
We were meet up at Art Veranda Cafe - Super comfy place and delicious lassie :p


 Me - Kak Vira - Kak Hanny - Kak Dewi - Kak Dias - Dian







 What I wore :
Black Blazer - Gift from Mum
White half-lace Inner 
Black High Waist Short - My own design
Cream Wedges - Gabino
Pearl Necklaces - Dorothy Perkins
Vintage ring
Pearl bracelet - from Lombok




Yesterday I was tagged by Kak Dian Ajeng Maharani from Less Sugar Sweet Candy I'm really happy by the way! Thanks Kak Dian :*

And Here the rules :
-Each person must post 11 things about them on their blog.
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
-Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
-Go to their page and tell them.
-No tag backs.
-You legitimately have to tag.

11 things about me:
  1.  I'm 17 years young, forever.
  2. Loving all blue things too much.
  3. I never like If somebody mind about my faith/religion, those none of 'em business.
  4. Chocolate Mix with Strawberry is My guilty pleasure
  5. My Ibu is my everythings.
  6. I have really big passion in Fashion and Writing.
  7. My real hair is curly, but about a years ago I'm straighten it, and now it's look terrible everytime.
  8. UK is my dream country, I love UK's boy <3
  9. I used to have--about 7cm tumor in my breast, but It's been operated, and I will health every single time o:)
  10. This year I will be graduated from High School, and fight for SNMPTN o:)
  11. I'm Fat, but I love myself too freakin' much!

Now i have to answer Kak Dian's question.Wohooo!!
  1. Describe your style in 3 words! Fun, Moody, and street style.
  2. What is your best buy item ever? My Blue Jumpsuit for only idr 50K!
  3. What is this season hottest item goes to? All abot laces, galaxy pattern and round sunglasses <3
  4. What are you passionate about? Fashion, Writing and being volunteer.
  5. What is your favorite brand? I more love to create my stuff. If I must choose, maybe Prada, They are HOT and have class, of course!
  6. What is your favorite blog ever? Riotus Belle! from Kak Sonia Eryka!
  7. What is your hobbies? I love to following my instinct.
  8. Do you take your pictures on your blog by yourself? Sometimes yes, when nobody wanna taken it from me.
  9. Do you love giveaways? Why? Yes, If I love the gift, heheheh.
  10. Do you love DIY project? Why? Yes! Because DIY made me can did anythings I want.
  11. Spring or Summer? Why? Summer! I love sun.
 This Is my question :
  1. If we meet in the road, how will probably your first expression?
  2. Who's your fave fashion Icon? Why?
  3. Tell yourself with 3 words!
  4. Do you love your life?
  5. Who's your first love?
  6. Are you a book addict?
  7. What is your fave guilty pleasure?
  8. Raditya Dika or Arief Muhamad? 
  9. Do you love window shopping?
  10. Person that you love the most?
  11. Ever you met a person that really nice in virtual world and not really nice at real life?
And now I would love to tag my favorite 11 bloggers.They're really great blogger <3
  1. AR's Polaroid Camera
  2. Diary of a little girl
  3. Ahoy, Keenan!
  4. cocobloggers 
  5. Symphony of my mind 
  6. Live, Love, Laugh! 
  7. Cottoncandyink 
  8. Hii, Chabe 
  9. BrightWhiteNoises 
  10. La Belle Partie de moi 
  11. Dunia Kecil Indi 
Yay! I'm done! I hope you guys love my post, and I'm really sorry If some of you who're tagged feel disturbed :D


 HAVE GREAT DAY, EVERONE! <3













HugandKisses!
Ayu Damayanthi

11 komentar:

  1. lovely blazer! So in love with it :D
    btw, thank you for your tag, dear.. :)

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  2. nice outfit and photos, love the tag you have great answers. thanks for tagging me as well ;-)

    BalasHapus
  3. aaaa . so sweet baby ♥
    thanks ! muaahhh

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank for for tagging me :)
    I have already been tagged before so I've already answer some questions if you want to see :) I answer yours in this comment :

    1. I will be surprise to meet someone from Internet in "real"
    2. I've had some much so I can't chose but maybe Gillian Zinser
    3. Yes but maybe it could be a little better sometimes ^^
    4. I don't understand ? You mean someone I love or a hobby ?
    5. I don't have time to read
    6. Ice cream !
    7. I don't know who they are !
    8. Yes but I prefer real shopping ^^
    9. My parents and my closest friends.
    10. I have never met someone from the Internet, so I can't tell you


    xxx

    BalasHapus
  5. Heeeeei Ayuuuuu! Wow you look so chic and classy and beautiful here, I definitely love your vest like crazy! Makasih sih yah untuk tipsnya, iya nih aku emang harus lebih sering senyum di foto hehehe :)

    BalasHapus
  6. lovely blazer, sweetheart..and love your hi waist shorts too..
    thank you for answering my questions.. aawwww love all those answers!
    and im planning to give you an award too--i just got award from johanna and emmerey rose! you will be so busy making posts! hihi...
    kisses...

    BalasHapus
  7. Thank you for following, I'm following back ! Check out my latest post if you have time !

    Love,


    S

    BalasHapus
  8. dear,
    i wanna tell you that you're one of the 15 bloggers I tagged for an award because i really love your blog. You deserve it hun :)
    kisses

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi dear! i just found your blog, i thing it's really nice, i am following now, would be glad if you follow mine too :)
    great post!
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  10. Thank you for tagging me. Done my homework :) Here http://li-lo-la.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-trying-to-jump.html ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  11. baru sempet mampir, nanti kalo sempet dikerjain deh lagi sibuk sayangs, makasi ya udah ditag jadi terharu hehe. :D

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi