Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Sneak Peek : Yearbook photosession

HAPPY SUNDAY PEOPLE! <3

Last Saturday, me and my classmate going to a place named Warung Rekreasi in Bedugul.
Yeah! We spent almost a day there to did our second session of our yearbook photossesion. This all the photo that I share only lil of 'em. I have much more in my laps :p

Left to Right :
Niken, Cindy, Wija, Indah, Cok is, Tjok Indi, and Me.


My beloved girls <3




 Too close yea? -__- but I love the scenery around.


What I wore :
Blue unbranded Jumpsuit - Dorothy Perkins pearl necklace - Blue bracelet from Pasar Seni Sukawati - Crocs Sandals







Weird face hahaha





With our friend entokgrawira


My beloved 3 years girl, Indah.





A quote about photos :
The Best part of photos is : no matter how much the people in the photos changes, the photos didn't.


Hug and Kisses 
Ayu Damayanthi

7 komentar:

  1. hi dear, thank you for your comment on my blog. Of course, let's followed each other! I've followed you ;)
    It's so fun to have a yearbook photo sessions with your mates. In my high school, they didn't allowed us to do so. Lame, I know.. :|

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  2. looking so fun ayu. hope you get the pass score for uan :) and you can continue the college what do you want

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. I love year book photo session :) Thank you for join my giveaway, hope you can win ^^

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  4. you look so happy!!!seems like you had an amazing time!!
    thank you for your lovely comment dear..your blog is amazing...hope you keep in touch !!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    BalasHapus
  5. terimakasihh untuk doanya ya :D
    photosession for yearbook, it means you'll gonna graduate soon?
    semangaaattt buat ujiannya ya...!
    wish you luck :)


    xoxo,
    mell
    symphonyofmymind.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. hey, thanks for lovely comment.
    of course i follow you! great photos :)

    florencece.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi