Senin, 13 Februari 2012

Spread the love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Today is Feb, 14th 2012, it's means? Tuesday (-__-)/
Hahahha just kidding, today is valentine's day, the day of love? I'm not really excited with this kind of day because I think everyday is a love day :p. I'm in my exam week by the way, so this day getting wors again haha.


Sold this cupcake for Maha


 This one for giovanie, albert's girlfriend.


 Ate this supersweet Strawberry waffle for lunch, I'm not really in chocolate lately :'(


Indah's and Mine, so freakin delicious :9




LOLOVE conversation <3


KEEP SPREAD-ing LOVE everyone!!!


XOXO
Ayu Damayanthi

3 komentar:

  1. suka bikin cupcake ya? :)
    btw, i'm done following you now :)
    cheers,

    mell
    symphonyofmymind.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Looks yummy! Hope you had a nice valentine's day :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi