Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

Together we share

BLESSED DAY!



 How was your day dears? I hope it well done just like mine o:). I've finished the form for my college, yah I hope I'll pass the test o:)
Then, I gladly said that I got award 'I love Music and I love your Blog!' from Kak Dian from Less Sugar sweet Candy. Here we go, then!




Don't Break the rules :
  1. Choose 5 of your favorite songs.
  2. Give the award for 10 other blogs.

This is 5 Songs that I heart too much <3
1. Love Story from Taylor Swift
2. Crush from David Archuleta
3. 7 things from Miley Cyrus
4. Seandainya from Vierra
5. I'm your Man from 2PM

 Aaaaand! This is Blog that I love to read! Go Check 'em guys!
  1. Crop. Crip, Crop
  2. Dewliciouz  
  3. Nassi Goreng Keju 
  4. hello behel 
  5. Girl with plastic camera 
  6. Lunapark Queen 
  7.  Pose Posh Post
  8.  Intuitive flair
  9. Stay Lovely 
  10.  Spring-wine
I'm DONE!! Thankyou so much for all who leave me comment, I'll try to reach u all soon :) And sorry for tagging :D


Btw, few weeks (yeah! weeks) ago, My dear Mira, go back to Bali for holiday, and then we just having fun time together <3


Weird pose :)



Love 'em so much <3


Me and Melania captured-candid :p


Mira and Dewi - hahaha LOL!

 








HAHAHA! Baboo~



HugandKisses
@ayudamayanthi


6 komentar:

  1. hello lovely girl. thank-you for giving me an award.
    xxoo

    BalasHapus
  2. CONGRATS on your award, really nice photos

    BalasHapus
  3. Congrats on the award!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. thanks so much Ayu... for tag me as your list blogger :)

    BalasHapus
  5. nice post and congrats for the award :))

    BalasHapus
  6. Thank you so much for these award!! I am happy :)) I will do it if I have time :) Your first song is one of my favourites.. :) Kisses so much!!

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi