Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

New Girl On The Block

Hello beloved readers <3
I'm feeling so gloomy like the weather lately, but yeah I can't lie, I love my looks in this post, nyehehe :3
It's lovely feels summer in every single day, tho.















Much of my friends said that I'm looks totally different after cut my fringe, do ya agree with 'em?
I'm just feeling like new girl on the block ^^







What I wore :
Simplycity abstract floral pattern
Converse Sneakers
Vintage Ring - Unbranded
Black Bangles - Pink Kiss


Got This lovely vidio <3


Thaaaanks a lot for you all who still read mine, I try my best to reach you all  too <3
If you wanna know me more just mention me in twitter
xxoo

15 komentar:

  1. beautiful deeee! Love the pattern of your dress <3

    come and enter my threetones dress giveaway! (Indonesian Only)
    with love,
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. You look so pretty!!!
    Thank you for your comment!
    Would you like following each other on GFC?
    Let me know would love to follow you back
    Have a nice day!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    BalasHapus
  3. thx for your sweet comment! yes, let's follow each other :) follow u now!

    BalasHapus
  4. I love your new hairstyle with the bangs! really cute. oh and your curly hair is soooo cute. Like a noodles. :p

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  5. your photos are adorable and the umbrella adds such a nice touch of whimsy.

    BalasHapus
  6. gorgeous :) your fringe is cute!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  7. ayu, akhirnya aku bisa follow via GFC. harus unfollow trs follow ulang, huahaha.
    Aku suka foto2nya, aku ada rencana juga foto pake payung gini, hehe, tp ga punya payung :p
    lovely dress too, I am a huge floral lovers <3

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    BalasHapus
  8. cuacanya bagus ya buat foto2, keren yu :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Pretty photos!!
    I'm your new follower, if you want follow me..my blog
    http://petitebeautepb.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!!!

    BalasHapus
  10. That dress is so pretty! you look great and your umbrella is super adorable.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. Love your super cute dress and your happy pictures :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi