Senin, 26 Maret 2012

Unimportant Blabers

HELLO!!

How are you guys??
Mine was so-so. 
Idk, lately I'm just kindly tired, tired of .... nothing. Pathetic, huh?
I'm kindly give up in something that not really my passion, in this case : study. Just so you know about 3 weeks from now I will face my nation exam. That's really need extra-energy to study about "sin-cos-tan" and blah-blah. I'm just.... waiting the real use of them in my real life, and I just can't found it yet.


Am I the only one? 
Somehow, I just not really interested in formal school. It's BORED. 
Then what am I really want?
I wanna be free, traveling around the world not wake up in the morning and face the reality that I need to go to school.
No, I'm not hate school, I'm just, once again ... BORED.
Sure, this is only usual thoughts. This is only unimportant blabers, I'm still continuing my school, hehehehe. 





What I wore :
Abstract Pattern Dress - Gift from Moms
Floral Bag - Unbranded
DIY blue  bracelet
Vintage ring
Black Leather Shoe - My Brother's




Thanks again and over again for everyone who keep reading my silly thought(s) and of course your sweet comment(s), It's all really made my days, but sorry once again my daily routine not allowed me to surfing too much.
Reach me in my Twitter if you want dolls!
xxoo


7 komentar:

  1. keep your spirit high, dear.. keep in your mind that this is the last time you'll gonna face this kind of boredom in high school. High school is too priceless to be bored of. You'll gonna miss it so bad someday. I knew bcos I would love to re-do it again :p
    Good luck with your exams, dear! :D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  2. dont hate school dear :) you'll missing them when you are not in school anymore hihi , love your bag <3

    BalasHapus
  3. thats a really cute back. I know school can seem lame at times but just do your best and try to enjoy your time at school (trust me you will miss it once you get out into the real world)

    BalasHapus
  4. oh gosh, i remember sin/cos/tan. ;) i wish you luck with your exam! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    BalasHapus
  5. lovely dek! I love your bag so much <3

    with love,
    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. soo cute :D

    come and see my blog if you have time <3
    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi