Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

Welcome to Menjangan Island

LONG TRIP

Hello guys, have greal weekend yaal? Me to!
After taken (alot) of exam (and still goon till this following week), yesterday me was go a really beautiful islan named Menjangan(kind of deer). So lovely to be there, I pray in about 7 temples there. Here we  go, fasten your seatbelt!


 Hello! Wellcome to Menjangan Island.


 The Land! I wanna cried as I see that how beautiful the scenery also the lovely-smeel-wind.



 The sea taken from Menjangan Island.



Yadaa! Lucky me found the menjangan around the temple.


Brahma Ireng Temple


Dewi Kwan In o:)


Crocodile-shaped-stone. got it?


Candi Bentar


Dalem Airlangga temple.


Nyehehehe. This is me and Cece Echa(Mum's friend girl)


My Bangs -__-


 Getting dark when we went home.

 
Menjangan Island taken from the boat. *kiss air* 


(left to right) Mom-Tante Kompiang-Gek Riska-Me-Niang(my granny)
After got a huge dinner in a small restaurant in Negara.


Hoah! even sooo happy me feel soo tired either. I'm sleep about an hour from Negara to Tabanan or whatever(I dunno where, so dark outside -_-). We arrived Denpasar about 9.30 pm.
Over all I feel so good, that the feeling after pray all day long o:)


Hope you guys have a great weekend too!
Thanks for all your lovely feedback(s). I love you all and hope me luck for my UAS(last grade-school-exam) astungkara-amin! o:)
Reach me in Twitte
XXoo

13 komentar:

  1. these pictures are beautiful
    would you like to follow each other?
    please check out my new blogpost
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    BalasHapus
  2. really beautiful trip :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. following via bloglovin :D
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    BalasHapus
  4. These photos are amazing, such a beautiful place!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    BalasHapus
  5. me kangen chatting w/ u !!! baru buka blog lagi nih syang. your lesung pipi is cuter more than everrrr! kangennnn!!

    BalasHapus
  6. wow these photos are just beautiful. What a lovely landscape! Thanks for your very sweet comment. I would love for us to be blog buds! Consider me your new follower :)

    BalasHapus
  7. wow, masih ada menjangan berkeliaran ya? keren.. jadi pengen liburan, hihihi :D

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful photos!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    BalasHapus
  9. Wow, it looks amazing!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  10. Such beautiful photos.. It makes me feel like I was there :) Great post! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    BalasHapus
  11. wow, that is indeed a beautiful island! thanks for sharing these photos with us!

    p.s. i hope your exams went well! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    BalasHapus
  12. wow beautiful pics! cute blog :) would you maybe like to follow each other? this would be great :)
    xx

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi