Senin, 23 April 2012

If I Go for Work

Hey, You! Beautiful <3

Hey, since my national exam done, I've trough soo much fun days! 
Vacation, hunting-place-to-eat and taken pictures of course, hehehe. I'll post it soon :))
Just imagining if someday I'll go for works, maybe I'll look like this, yah 4-5 years from now :D








This shawl really my current fave things, honestly this shawl my mammy's. I bought it for her about 2years ago in her birthday, cute isn't it? :))










Black Coat - Unbranded // Black Shawl - Mammy's// Black Ring - Unbranded // Postman Bag - Burberry// Mammy's brown-work-heels.





Say hello to me in twitter?
XXOO

11 komentar:

  1. cutee!
    mind to follow back my blog?
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. this is cute!! aaa i miss my room like yours :(

    BalasHapus
  3. very professional chic:)

    BalasHapus
  4. you look cuteeee :D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  5. The shawl / scarf is really chic. I love your bag too. Somehow I feel that a longer skirt is more appropriate for professional wear but if you are in the profession of fashion design or creative arts , then this attire is perfect.
    Have a nice day,

    BalasHapus
  6. so lovely deee!
    don't worry I still love your blog whenever kamu jarang blog walking :))

    BalasHapus
  7. we've passed our national exaaaaammmmm, woo-hoooo!

    BalasHapus
  8. Ah.. enjoy your holidays!! and yes, love that shawl too. :D

    BalasHapus
  9. Nice outfit dear! Love your scarf :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  10. I think you have a very unique and interesting blog! Would you like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook? :)

    -Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi