Friday, June 1, 2012

Seventeen and have Bigy Gorjes

See you, Seventeen







 
  














About last two weeks, I done this photo ssesion with Kak Gek from This is Vira's. That was all the way fun!
I love the blower effect from the natural wind, yeah the location of our photo session was near Karang Beach, so lovely the place, if you go to Bali this Beach recommended to visit :)). Ahya, about my outfits that day, I'm sooooo happy to added boyish touch with using my Bigy Gorjes' Black suede unisex shoes and B&W varsity jacket, I'm feeling cool and also pretty at the same time because of the floral tulip skirt B-)
Maybe, some of you wanna ask why my post lately about 'Seventeen'? It's simply because today is my very last day of my perfectness seventeen. Right, tomorrow will be my Eighteen Birthday :))
If only I can ask you all my lovely readers, will you give me a birthday gift with just like my Baby Bigy Gorjes' fan page here? I will be so mean for me, thanks before!:))



What's on me?
Floral headband - Unbranded // Leaves shaped necklace - Forever 21 // Black Inner - Unbranded // Varsity Jacket - AME! // Floral tulip skirt - Details at Matahari Department Store // Unisex Shoes - Bigy Gorjes





 What's on Kak Gek?
Peterpan Collar top // Red Maxi skirt // Summer Hat // Brown T bar Heels - Bigy Gorjes







HAHAHA! I really really love this shot <3



Please leave a comment if you following this page but I'm not yet follow you back :))
Talk to me in twitter?
XXOO

32 comments:

  1. beautiful photos, love your outfit dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your tulip skirt! Nice pattern. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Such a great post :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii, good photos!
    Kisses
    http://petitebeautepb.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you jacket ! I also have a similar one :D

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  6. haooy birthday beautiful! wish you all the best! I love the pictures!! you look dreadfully happy!
    kisses from Jakarta!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute! love your style. thanks for stopping by our blog! when I see you following us, we will follow back! xx

    Love from Canada,
    Carly + Stacie

    www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute! I just followed you on bloglovin! I hope you follow me back. Also I will follow your blog to just leave a comment on my blog! Thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww cute outfit !! now your blog really colorfull ! hihi makin lama makin suka style nya :) once again HBD ya ayu

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nice sport edge you added to your girly look, you look amazing! :) I followed.


    Please check out my blog, i am new to this whole blogging thing and i don't really know what to do so i would love it if you could leave me some feedback. http://mystyleasigrow.blogspot.com/
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blog dear!!!thanks for visit my Dans la Valise!!!sure we can follow each other!!:) i follow you i wait you on my blog;) kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog you've got!! suka bgt jaketny :D mind to follow my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice photos! your outfits are outstanding <3 all thumbs up
    I've followed you too
    Mind to follow back? hehe

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look really pretty! Cool jacket!
    Amazing blog:-) Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE until 4th June!
    Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE until 4th June!
    Come and win!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww so cute!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog :] and yes I would love it if we followed each other! Already adding you to my blog reading list

    <3 Miianne

    miiannefashiondaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks sweety! Ofcourse I follow you & hope you do the same :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute :)

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi thx for the comment on my blog, as your wish, i followed yours! :) mind to follow me back? thankyou

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. first offi have to say i love your letterman jacket!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, u are so pretty!! I just follow u!
    BYe BYe
    DEb
    http://fashionjam.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute blog!! thanks for visiting and commenting on ours.

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice shots!ah,varsity jacket will never go wrong <3 sure followed u already. mind to follow back?
    xoxo,bella

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice kak, an awesome dressed .so love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice photos, love your jacket :)
    i'm your new follower, follow me back if you love to, thank you :)

    xx
    www.earlithaolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great look and looks like you had fun taking these photos x
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi