Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

Seventeen and Survived

Seventeen

 I'm so thankful for god, family and friends for all the best and worse things that ever happened along my first seventeen years alive. Things happened freakin' fast, I mean, somehow I even barely understand what I've do, but I can't lie, this last 1,5 years is my best. It's about found my passion, I'm feeling like found it lately. Blogging, writing, doing my small business, such a living my life better than before.
Seventeen, In Indonesian it such a turning point for every kids, having driving license, and start to decide anything all alone, in short this is an age that I must be more mature. Few days ago, I found this words stuck in my mind 'This life is full with fake, and all you need to do just survive'.



Let me know if you following me and I'm not yet do the same :))
XXOO

6 komentar:

  1. Happy bday! You are so young!
    I have a giveaway in my blog chek it out.
    M

    BalasHapus
  2. Seventeen years ago, I was your age !{ I am 34 now :-) }
    I wish all the best for you , for your coming days, may all your dreams come true.May you find your true calling!
    Love,
    Sanghamitra

    BalasHapus
  3. All the best for you sweetheart ! Kisses Tani

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other on Blogger and Twitter (@pink_sequins). You can follow me (via GFC) by clicking this link. I'll follow back.
    You can also like my Facebook page here. Take care. :)

    Kristina

    BalasHapus
  5. Happy birthday dear! Good luck and GBU :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Clickhere \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi