Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

Officially Eighteen

Brand New Age


Hello sugar, how was life?
Mine was amazing. Yeah, now I'm officially eighteen :)). Three surprises in my birthday, sounds lovely, right? Actually I'm feel freakin lovely <3<3
And now life goes on, my very last exam will be in 3 days from now. SNMPTN I hope bunch of luckyness in June, 12-13 :)))


Being old is not a choice, it's a must. But, being mature is your own choice.


I thank you all so much for still reading mine :))
If you follow me and not yet followed back, please leave me a comment! <3

5 komentar:

  1. happy birthday sweety!
    i wish you health and muuuch looove!

    to my 18 it's only 18 days :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Happy Birthday!
    and good luck:)

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy Birthday my pretty sister!<3
    have a great year coming ahead my dear
    wow I just can't believe we are in a same age ._.
    Goodluck for SNMPTN! get the best and wish you always luck *kisses*

    bellionducky.

    BalasHapus
  4. happy 18 dear! btw thanks for leaving me a nice comment :)
    i'm following you now, mind to follow back?

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi