Jumat, 13 Juli 2012

Color block

Cocra Paris' Top



















A quick photosession taken by my brother before we hangout! Is it lovely my purple top? It's Cocra Paris' new collection! If you wanna their collection just click here!
Mention my name and you will get special price from the handsome owner! :))
Pssst! I'm stuck in my black lolita from @bigygorjes lately, it's really comfortable! :p. Anyway, my lovely @bigygorjes just done a mini fashion show few weeks ago, I'll post it all soon! Don't forget to like our page and follow our twitter to get special price! :))





Top - Cocra Paris // Inner, shorts, belt - Unbranded // Cross necklace wore as headband - Pasar Seni Sukawati // Accessories - Elizabeth // Shoes - @bigygorjes



XOXO

21 komentar:

  1. You look gorgeous, love the purple!! xx

    BalasHapus
  2. you can mix n match so well :)
    I'm gonna go to UMN, serpong ..
    hehehe .. yep, we're in a same grade .

    BalasHapus
  3. love the vest <3
    btw, follow me on twitter @deynauseous ;)

    BalasHapus
  4. LOve This Dear! i enjoyed seeing it, Thanks For Posting ! ♥

    Mwaks!

    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    Blow a Rainbow

    BalasHapus
  5. lovely D: u have sexy legs :D
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. I heart your tote bag and your shoes my sister <3

    bellionducky.

    BalasHapus
  7. nice, ayu :) i love purple :))

    BalasHapus
  8. Thank you so much for the follow dear, follwoing you too ^_^

    BalasHapus
  9. Te ves estupenda, me encanta el color del chaleco! :)
    saludos y besos

    BalasHapus
  10. hi! thanks for the lovely comment :-) I love your photos by the way ;-) keep in touch :-)

    BalasHapus
  11. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. those shoes are so cute!

    thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts and the sweet comments..

    xx

    selvia

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    BalasHapus
  13. you look adorable and lovely! nice shoes and shorts dear =) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    BalasHapus
  14. great look honey, i really love this color!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  15. very cute vest and i love that tote. :) you look darling. :)

    kisses,
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    BalasHapus
  16. Adorable!!!;) Thank you for your comment on my blog, you're so welcome there! Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi