Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Bali Fashion Festival Day 1

LOVELY @DUATIGASHOP TRIANGLE FRINGE TEE <3






EMONI


FASHION SHOW


OUR LOVELY MC :)









With reina <3  I look fucking big near this cute girl hahah



It was amazing day with my Bali Fashion Blogger. Our main day, after long long long work, and this is the best we can do. So proud of it :))







Pink Fringe tee - @duatigashop // Postgirl bag - @mjbag // DOCMART shoes - @bigygorjes.



Thak you so much to my lovely sponsor @duatigashop! This lovely pink fringe tees is from their pretty owner<3. @duatigashop located in Yogyakarta-Indonesia. They sell any kind of crop tees with REALY good QUALITY and REALLY cheap PRICE! CHECK their timeline, if you wanna buy just go pick the color and models, and the good news is you can got special price if you mention my NAME! :)). Go go girls, what are you waiting for? SHOP SHOP! <3




Much Love and Kiss

17 komentar:

  1. ayuu...endorse dr UB Vintage bwt km...msi di aq yaa...kpn mw diambil?

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm so into your bag!! Gyaaa..
    really nice outfit!


    visit my blog ♥

    BalasHapus
  3. I found a lot of Bali bloggers posting about this event, it must've been really really fun for you guys (:

    BalasHapus
  4. nice post!!





    ♥ visit my blog if you have the time dear :)
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm following you now :):)
    hope you follow back!xo

    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi dear! I like your blog! I follow you! follow me back please! xoxo

    BalasHapus
  7. this is incred, love the photos
    the shoes are my fave!
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    BalasHapus
  8. Nice outfit!
    Thank you for the comment! Yes, we can follow each other.

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi