Sabtu, 25 Agustus 2012

Bali Fashion Festival day 2

Lovey Dovey <3<3









































Bali Fashion Blogger tees // Leopard Handbag - Guess? // Watch - Fossil



Sorry for can't reply some of your lovely letter in some of my post lately, I'm sorry and I mean it. I'm cheating my student orientation project while write this post :-p. I'm really really busy and can't help how stress I was. But at least I'm happy, love is really in the air. HELLO! University life! :))


MUCHOS KISSES,

14 komentar:

  1. omg,
    bali fashion blogger kompak banget .__.

    BalasHapus
  2. cute!
    ah envy deh pengen deh kesana :|

    bellionducky.

    BalasHapus
  3. Cute pics, I absolutely love the skirt you're wearing :)

    Kisses dear!
    /U
    pug-a-licious
    Lil'Fit

    BalasHapus
  4. aaaaaa~ pengen kesanaaaa, seems so funnn :)))

    BalasHapus
  5. holla kak! :D great event! coba aku dibali, pasti mampir!

    BalasHapus
  6. I super want your necklace Ayu!! <3

    BalasHapus
  7. it´s perfect and nice.
    @paquetevistasbi

    BalasHapus
  8. looks like a fun time, i love your skirt!

    BalasHapus
  9. Looks like you had a great day! Your skirt is so amazing! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  10. kompak sekali ya :))

    www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. molto carine queste foto! anche io ho un blog che ne dici di passare? mi farebbe molto piacere!

    BalasHapus
  12. i should go to Bali fashion festival next year!! haha you look so pretty ayu <3

    http;//newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. thank you for your lovely comment
    sure we can fllow each other, just tell me and I'll follow you back :)

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi