Senin, 17 September 2012

Cape like Cheetah

Sponsorship - UBvintage


This cape will be one of my lovely stuff! <3
I'm actually not really in-to 'purple' while dress up, but Mbak Ani which is the pretty owner of Ubvintage Shop is really know how to make me looks good in purple! :))
Feeling like fashioned by a really stylish cheetah, lol.
Don't forget to check out UB-Vintage's here  or follow their twitter @UBvintageshop.













Purple-Cheetah Cape - UBvintage // Black Short - DIY // Lolita Wedges - @bigygorjes 



Hang out with my lovelies at Sunday night :-3




Stay in touch!

11 komentar:

  1. beautiful :)

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Love it..!
    :)

    whiteboocean.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. another wonderful animal print! You look good in purple, you know (:

    BalasHapus
  4. a lovely! poni kamu udah panjang lagi sayang!! loving the shoes. butuh sepatu baru dari @bigygorjes deh! ;)

    BalasHapus
  5. Lovely top and great blog. I love the flow of it. Thanks for checking out my blog! I would love to follow each other so I'll make the first move lol. Hope you follow back...

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    BalasHapus
  6. That's so cute! You look so good! Loving the cape!

    BalasHapus
  7. i wasn't a big fan of it at first sight either, but you're right! it actually looks quite edgy!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    BalasHapus
  8. cool cape!! <3
    i saw your comment on my blog, thanks to comment on itt
    sure! i love to make a new friend! especially fashion blogger <3 we can share anything that we like right? hehehehe
    xoxo, ditth
    http://ditthaniasuryanii.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. rarrrhhh.... great cape! I love the inspirations wall there....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi