Jumat, 28 September 2012

Sanur Village Festival 2012

What a Day!<3

SANFEST's ICON


I love this one











It's a miniature of the earth by the artist, fyi it's made by pumpkin, ginger and radish<3<3


Bali's traditional gate - made by Ginger and radish too.








Sanur Village festival 2012 is a routine event which is held by Sanur Regency. It was fun, I'm sorry for not taking too much good pictures, yeah rainy-season finally coming. 1 weeks to go for my first block exam, and I don't even know what to do, I mean there just always something to do instead of study -__".


Kak mido was in her holiday to Surabaya.












I'm not even changed my outfits, I came here after my lecture today, not looking good, tho.


Watch - Fossil // UK bracelet - Fazzionbuzz 




Now Playing : Maroon 5 - One more night



Muchos Kisses,
Ayu

17 komentar:

  1. wow! beautiful pictures!:)

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful pics and outfit!!!!!!!
    Kiss!!
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    BalasHapus
  3. looks like such a great event! i wanna visit those markets!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    BalasHapus
  4. I've followed you, follow me bgack. Thanks :-)

    ervandabudih.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. this village festival looks so sweet!
    x
    www.kateyesstyle.com

    BalasHapus
  6. what a great event ><

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  8. waw looking nice event !! tanks for sharing ayu

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. wah festival di surabaya ya...hehe
    a very cute event...I love batik ;)

    saphira-t

    BalasHapus
  10. Super post. I follow you via gfc and all social networks.
    Do u follow me?

    Kises,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    BalasHapus
  11. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. amazing event dear!

    ♥ visit my blog if you have the time dear :)
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  13. Hi Ayu, thank you for leaving a comment in my blog :) I come here and really i love it, your pictures make me want to visit Indonesia some day, really it's a dream to visit a place very colorful and pretty.

    I love your blog, and i following now :) I invite you to look my new post :) Kiss

    -Anna
    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi