Senin, 24 September 2012

The end of the beginning

Lovey-Dovey


The simple thought of missing someone that's far away.

If I could bottled the smell of the wet land after the rain
I'd make it a perfume and send it to your house
If one in a million stars suddenly will hit satellite
I'll pick some pieces, they'll be on your way

In a far land across
You're standing at the sea
Then the wind blows the scent
and that little star will there to guide me

If only I could find my way to the ocean
I'm already there with you
If somewhere down the line
We will never get to meet
I'll always wait for you after the rain

After the rain - Adhitya Sofyan


Don't deny me, its really happy to get butterflies in your tummy, when you feel you meet that 'person'. That happiness overload when he look at your eyes, and it's seems like all your life completed.
I used to feel that all, He was my senior. He is all in my eyes, like nobody else again even exist in this world. We used to talk everyday through the bbm, I fall, and the Truth is he's not there to catch me. You got the point?
Too much lesson that I can get after this short not-yet-clear feeling. Two person can't be together if they're too same. Just like ate chocolate cereal with chocolate milk, cloying and sickening.  All you need is to find a compatible one. Not only the one that you want so much, but he must be want you so much too. Like my favorite ice cream flavor, choco-mint & strawberry . I love them both, but I can't ate them at same time, not compatible from the taste. Maybe, I should search somebody that could completed me just like lock and key.




Warm hug,

21 komentar:

  1. I loved reading this, it was beautiful. You're absolutely right. You have to find someone you're compatible with. It doesn't matter how much you love the hair or the smile or whatever. If you're not compatible, it won't work. You gave a perfect example with the icecream :)

    X

    BalasHapus
  2. nice post, i like your blog) maybe follow each other? just let me know!)

    http://matr0sha.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. great post honey, i really love it!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so glad that you liked my blog! Sure I would love to follow eachother! Follow me and I'll follow you back! ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm with my 'the one' now.... and you just know when you meet 'the one'. Also, let them come to you...don't go searching for them. Just concentrate on yourself and they will come :) Best of luck chika~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    BalasHapus
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment :) I would love for us to follow each other, following you now :D

    And, great post by the way. I'm going through a similiar situation so I can definitely relate.


    XO, Pear

    VanityPear29.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Awesome. these are so nice. glad to visit your blog. would you like to follow each other?

    BalasHapus
  8. Love it ,it´s beautiful ♡
    follow new ,mind follow back please? :)

    kisses

    BalasHapus
  9. nice post! :D
    yes of course we can follow each other :)
    i am already following you..hope you can follow back ;)
    stay in touch hun..

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. omgomg! my baby is falling in love! who's the lucky guy?? ;;)

    BalasHapus
  11. Is that Aditya's new song. All I ever heard are the songs from his first album & I love "City of Flower" the most. Anyhow thank you for sharing your lesson, I will try to find the "compatible" one as well (:

    BalasHapus
  12. Cool post ;-)
    Thanks for visit on my blog :D
    Yes, we can follow each other ;-) and I follow you now.
    Kisses, Xoxo.

    BalasHapus
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog and for you comment:)
    Following you, maybe you could follow back:)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    BalasHapus
  14. butterflies in my stomach it feels good, and the best feeling to be with the other person: D

    BalasHapus
  15. of course she wants to follow each other :) so if you already follow me just let me know and will gladly follow your blog :)

    BalasHapus
  16. ah I love this song, so calm and relaxing. You'll find a better one dear, cheer up! if you two are meant to be then you will find your way back together in the end :D

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi