Senin, 10 September 2012

First Day

The Next Princess Diana's Attitude


Hellaw lovely peoples! :-3
I'm so excited about my very first day to study in university, which is today! Whoa, it's kindly amazed me that I trully passed it all well o:). Everythings happened so freaking fast today, even the small group disscussion, wheeew! Can't help how happy I am was. Unfortunately, because rushing all day long I'm forget to taken even only one picture, my bad -_-".

How about talking one of my(foreign)lovely country, then?
Hmm, I have loving United Kingdom/UK/Britain/evrythings they call it, I call it MY WILDEST DREAM, since long time ago. I called it my wildest dream because I hope, I can come to UK later in my future, for some peoples maybe it's easy to come true, but for me, especially in my family there's no one love to traveling, so it's kinda hard to even imagine how to be there, but I do believe in miracle o:). I love all the peoples there who still keep their tradition, but also still can have modern mind too. I love British Boys(who's not?). I love Union Jack's gradation - BLUE and RED, two of my fave lifetime colors. I love their afternoon tea. I REALY love UK's street styler and of course I love HARRY POTTER!<3<3

Talking about My Wildest dream, lately I have new lovey-dovey to spotted here, yeah! She is!
Say hello to our lovely Kate Middleton a.k.a Duchess of Cambridge <3<3
I can't listed what I love from her because it's toooo much for write down, the one that I know for now I ca't imagine what I'm not love from her! :))


July 19, 2012.
The Duchess wore my lovely color 'Blue' Dress by Stella McCartney to the National Potrait Gallery in London.



Lovey-Dovey Hats, Duches!<3
On June 18, 2012. For the order of Garter Procession at Windsor Castle.


RED for a brave heart!
It's Alexander McQueen's dress.


She's really in love with McQueen's, thought.
For me in this picture, the Queen and Duchess look like twinny, so cute and classy! :))


She looks stunning in this pink dress by London Fashion Week's new heart : Emilia Wickstead.


Again, looks like twinny with the Queen<3
Wearing a baby blue dress at the annual event marks the official celebration of the Queen's birthday 


Not only beautiful appearance, she also has beautiful heart.
It this blue dress, Kate officially open Threehouse Childres's Hospice.


To much heart for this look <3<3<3<3<3<3
At the Olympic concert at the royal Albert Hall. This stunning gown is as combo lace bodies embellished with Swarovski crystals and a pleated skirt by a London-based designer Jenny Packham. Perfection is all in her.



She's like a real Princess in brand new Era!<3



See you in next post,

17 komentar:

  1. Hope you have a great time at University, how exciting!! I hope it's a fun time for you :) I loved that last dress, it was marvellous! xx

    BalasHapus
  2. hope you have a great time at university
    kate's style is always inspiring

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    BalasHapus
  3. she's always elegant!:)

    have a great time at university!:)

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I hope your first day of classes went well :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi sweetie!
    I love her style, she is so pretty! The last dress is my favourite, it's perfect!
    yeah, I'm following, hope you follow me back :)
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm sure you'll come to England one day - perhaps you can do an exchange here, or find a summer programme that will send you here? It's certainly not a perfect country but it is nice that there are traditions which I have grown up with!

    BalasHapus
  7. Good luck and have a fun time at university! :)

    I LOVE Kate Middleton too! She's so darn classy!

    BalasHapus
  8. I love Kate!
    lovely blog ;)
    Follow eachother on GfC?

    Margherita

    http://frivolezzeprovinciali.blogspot.it/

    BalasHapus
  9. I love her too. I can't help, she's just too beautiful. lovely blog.. mind to follow each other, dear?

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    BalasHapus
  10. She really has style!

    my-lovely-clothes.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. love her ! she's very stylish ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    Daggi
    http://daggisway.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  12. she is amazing! and she should be a role model for her people :D
    her style is so classy ♥
    anyway, we have nominate you for an award :D :D :D
    check it out

    BalasHapus
  13. who doesn't love her? she's so lovely and classy <3

    xoxo
    http://nadyagita.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  14. Thank you for visiting my blog,yes we can follow each other,I am following now,hope to follow me as well.
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  15. I follow you back dear¡¡ Kisses from Spain¡¡
    PS: I love Kate¡¡ love her style¡¡¡

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi