Selasa, 20 November 2012

Weekly hearts

Hey Indah, and Hello third Liebster award! <3<3

Indah was in Bali for Few days!<3 I hate my oily face , actually-_-


My guilty-pleasure Diner :-9


My THIRD Liebster award from my dearest pretty Anna - ShortyLegsBeauty. So much pleasure for this week, I hope I could make any outfits post soon!





Anyway, this is my answer for Anna :

1. Think about the beauty items that you have, is there any products you really regret to buying? 
-I must fall in love with something before I bought it, so you know what I mean.
2. What is one of your biggest dreams?
-Traveling around UK after became dr. M. Ayu Dwi Damayanthi, S. Ked.
3. Do you wear certain nail polishes/lipsticks depending on what season it is?
-Nope,  Summer is so everyday here.
4. Is there a product in your stash that you know that you will continue re-purchasing over and over again?
-My face-powder, definitely.
5. When its a rainy and stormy day, what is your favorite thing to do?
-Watching DVD marathon under my blanket with hot tea.
6. Do you have any pets?
-Yes, a white dog.
7. What is one make up product you would recommended to someone else? Something that you swear by.
-My lovely face powder! Not irritating at all, even in my extra sensitive face!<3
8. What is your favorite fall clothing item/accessory?
-Knitted oversized jumper, craving like seriously!
9. When it comes to nail polish, what is your current favorite?
-Face Shop.
10. What is your favorite perfume?
-I'm only in love with my strawberry body-mist from bodyshop.
11. What is your favorite book/movie/TV-series?
-Book and movie : Harry Potter. TV series? Gossip Girl, maybe.



xoxo

12 komentar:

  1. Those were great answers..congrats on your award! And I think you look gorgeous :)

    x

    http://laviedunenouvellefemme.blogspot.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  2. you look so adorable ! ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    BalasHapus
  4. pretty ><

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. hey beauty ! omg mau juga ke bali ketemu the amazing "you" :)

    BalasHapus
  6. yummy dinner! and congrats on the award <3

    Versicle.

    BalasHapus
  7. congrats for an award ayu anw its looking yummyyy :ooo

    BalasHapus
  8. do you like Harry Potter? same with me :p

    join my giveaway
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/2012/11/mndalicious-bday-giveaway-present.html

    BalasHapus
  9. congrats with the awards :D
    I'm waiting for mine, kkk~

    visit my little cream button♥

    BalasHapus
  10. that looks absolutely delicious!

    New post at my blog: http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi