Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

Never too Old for Wonderland

WONDERFOUR!




Dressed for my Class's Stand while my faculty celebrate their 4th Anniversary! Our concept for the stand was Wonderland. Cupcakes, Candy floss, and balloons so everywhere<3
We named our stand wonderfour, it's from 'wonderland'+'four'=Wonderfour! :D


The Food that we Sold! :D



Tuti, and some clothes :-p



Me, and my Super Pretty girls Erika&Shinta!<3





I wore my super comfy flats from fladeo & Lovely Necklace from Fazzionbuzz Denpasar.



xoxo
@ayudamyanthi | IG : ayudamayanthi

8 komentar:

  1. I follow u already, im waitin for u to follow me back ;) thanks!

    www.aiiness.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Looks like you had a great time

    BalasHapus
  3. Love love love the wathces!! And you had an amazing time!!!
    Now I follow your blog with GFC and BLOGLOVIN(38) ! Follow me back oplease!! We can follow each other, it would be a pleasure!!!
    CHECK OUT
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON

    love, Francesca

    BalasHapus
  4. Love the wonderland theme, SO cute, and looks like it was fun. I have to say I just adore that floral skirt of yours x

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi! Love your blog! :))

    Would you like to follow each other [GFC, FB, Pinterest and/or Bloglovin]? Please follow me and I'll follow back! :)))

    ****

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    BalasHapus
  6. hello there :)

    just followed you , mind to follow me back ? ;D

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi