Hey, how was your day?
Mine was great, having a pretty delicious launch at Bali Deli on my first-HOLY-day. Ahya, I'm gifted a very blessed 14-HOLY-Days. Happy? Of course! HAHAHAHAHA *evilaugh*
It was fun hours at Bali Deli. My Best Kak Mido, and I was the only visitors that time.
We did crazy things and yelled like that place was all ours, hahaha.
You know what? I'm feeling so blessed, I have the best life that god could given to me. I'm absolutely couldn't ask for a better life. May I listed little things that made my life happy?
1. My god, Ida Sang hyang widhi wasa. I got all I NEED, not all I WANT.
2. Bapak and Ibu (My parent). They are more than the best. I LOVE THEM.
3. My moron Brothers and my baby Bigy Gorjes.
4. The way I can handle ME.
5. I LOVE ME. I do fat, tall and curly. Yeah, I just love me.
6. I'm a medical student, a doctor soon-to-be. How could I'm not happy? Study at my passion and make my parent happy at the same time?
7. Having best-crazy-friends!<3<3
I thank god for every seconds in my life, for every cells that works on my body, and for gifted a parent that crazily loving me more than I love them.
This life aint easy, never. But, if you wise enough to be happy, I believe there will always a reason to BE happy.
For me, happiness are all the little things that I could smiling for even I won't smile....:)
Taylor-made TOP&SKIRT // Bag - Online Shop // Shoes - St. Yves