Selasa, 19 Februari 2013

Happy?

Welcoming HOLY-days.





























Hey, how was your day?

Mine was great, having a pretty delicious launch at Bali Deli on my first-HOLY-day. Ahya, I'm gifted a very blessed 14-HOLY-Days. Happy? Of course! HAHAHAHAHA *evilaugh*

It was fun hours at Bali Deli. My Best Kak Mido, and I was the only visitors that time. 
We did crazy things and yelled like that place was all ours, hahaha.

You know what? I'm feeling so blessed, I have the best life that god could given to me. I'm absolutely couldn't ask for a better life.  May I listed little things that made my life happy?

1. My god, Ida Sang hyang widhi wasa. I got all I NEED, not all I WANT.
2. Bapak and Ibu (My parent). They are more than the best. I LOVE THEM.
3. My moron Brothers and my baby Bigy Gorjes.
4. The way I can handle ME.
5. I LOVE ME. I do fat, tall and curly. Yeah, I just love me.
6. I'm a medical student, a doctor soon-to-be. How could I'm not happy? Study at my passion and make my parent happy at the same time?
7. Having best-crazy-friends!<3<3

I thank god for every seconds in my life, for every cells that works on my body, and for gifted a parent that crazily loving me more than I love them.
This life aint easy, never. But, if you wise enough to be happy, I believe there will always a reason to BE happy.

For me, happiness are all the little things that I could smiling for even I won't smile....:) 






Taylor-made TOP&SKIRT // Bag - Online Shop // Shoes - St. Yves




Warm Hug.
@ayudamayanthi

10 komentar:

  1. Have a great holiday and cute shoe

    BalasHapus
  2. the place is awesome! I love the wall watch.
    aww, I love how you describe little things that make you happy ^^

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    BalasHapus
  3. looks like you have a great time there :-)

    BalasHapus
  4. Oh sweetie really cute pictures.

    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  5. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Beautiful bag!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Cute photos & post!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    BalasHapus
  8. really love your colorful outfit ❤
    so adorable blue top with red skirt ! :D

    BalasHapus
  9. cute fashion stuff kak!really love that color combination. you looked pretty cool :D

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi