Kamis, 11 April 2013

Fashion with Dskon.com

Hey!

As the time goes by, it's really hard to cheating even a second to blogging in weekdays, remembering my crazy-campus-schedule. I'm so freak out facing this block, epidemiology definitely not my fave. I love public health but I hate statistic -_-. You know what? I writing this post in campus - well, on my independent class.
Actually, I really want to make outfits post, I hope I could as soon as I can.


Latest picture I taken with my middle length hair, I cut it again about 2 weeks ago.

What do you think about online shopping? Are you an online shoppers? 



They even wrote how to start a business, too!<3


As a fashion lover and young entrepreneur, I do really love to open any source that related to shopping online. It's because I could find new inspiration what to buy or wear for this season. One of my fave site is Dskon.com.  Dskon is a group buying site that could be your fashion portal, because you can find so many pretty stuff from many brands. As a seller and buyer too, I know that so much bad things happen on online shopping industry in Indonesia, but you don't need to worry because Dskon is a trusted site! Another reason why I love Dskon is they're having blog that wrote about fashion tips and trick (for hijabers, and many others), promo offers, brand and blogger review, and many other best deal in the town. What are you waiting for? Click here to check their awesome site.





I hope you all have a great Friday!<3
xxxx
@ayudamayanthi

8 komentar:

  1. you are so cute! ;)

    anyways.. thanks for follow me. i didnt know wheres your gfc widget. let me know xD
    but i follow you on bloglovin xD
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Loving the pictures in your very interesting blog :) Thanks for stopping by

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. inspiring review!

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Oh yes, I buy a lot of things online! Nice blog ;)

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi