Selasa, 16 April 2013

Getting closer to this year's Prom Night! - eFoxcity review

Pretty gown, for pretty ladies!


Almost a year after my high school prom night...... Ah, I'm feeling old :|
My brother will graduate soon from his JHS, and I think it's a right timing to make a review about prom gown.



This is what I wore for my Prom night

I'm kind of girl that really love to wear black, especially in gown. I feel more confidence whenever I wear black, yah the other is because I could look thinner :-p.


Black-prom-gown, available at eFocity.com

About a few weeks ago, I found a pretty website called eFoxcity.com. They exactly will provide your need to fashion. For you that will going to prom night, you should check their super awesome Prom dresses  collection. eFoxcity's Cheap homecoming dresses also airing now! Just check it and you'll know the feel of confuse because want all their dresses collection so badly! LOL
There also  available Clothing for woman that could  made you look glamours, sexy, chic, or casual, with affrodable price. The other, eFoxcity's collection available for Men too. Just for your information eFoxcity are shipping worldwide. No more reason to not well-dressed, right? Hurry up! Chek them here!




XOXOXO

11 komentar:

  1. hi sayangs!
    you look kind of edgy here! love it :)
    stay pretty yaaa!!

    BalasHapus
  2. wahhh keerennn..memang warna hitam itu punya daya "magis" tersendiri ya untuk menjadikan seseorang terlihat elegan:))
    kereeen kereeen:))
    emmm, makasih untuk komentar dan followback kamu di blog aku ya,dan aku sdh follow instagram kamu loh, jangan lupa jalan2 ya ke instagram aku,aku tunggu juga followbacknya, heheee:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. so classy and elegant ayuuu! ❤
    not so old laahh, there's still a loooooong way to go :D

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello darling!!
    Have to say that your blog is so original and a good inspiration, I really like your last post :)
    Come to my blog and give your opinion, i really appreciate it:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    BalasHapus
  5. Precioso vestido!
    Gracias por tu comentario y visita.
    Te sigo en CFG y Bloglovin.
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    BalasHapus
  6. oh how i missed prom :") you look amazing on that dress btw

    x
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  7. I just found your blog and I love it!
    such an amazing post and layout!!
    Love your content! good job!!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    BalasHapus
  8. keren banget !! you look pretty and sexy on black color ayuu. hehe :)

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. nice post!! looks amazing <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi