Senin, 01 Juli 2013

Fifties affair

Old enough?


Craving for her dress and shoes<3

That stripes with flare skirt match perfectly!

Hey bloggers! It's feelin like so looooooong time ago since the last time I made outfit post. Sad of course, those daily routine in campus really killing me....:")
Anyway, am I told you all yet? I'm turning 19 about a month ago. Old enough? Hahahahaha LOL!
Lately, I had a small crush with fifties fashion, especially with flare skirt. It's amazing looking at girls in 50's wore their pretty dress, skirt, top, and of course mary-jane heels, definitely love on top!<3












What do you think about my outfits? Close enough to the fifties? LOL!
Top - Gifted // Skirt & Shoes @bigygorjes // Bag - Mom's


Thank you for reading!
@ayudamayanthi

9 komentar:

  1. fabulous vintage-inspired outfit! I love vintage :))) your skirt is really nice! :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Love your skirt!!!!
    A gorgeous giveaway is waiting for you on our blog!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    BalasHapus
  3. Great pictures!
    Just came across your blog and am following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    BalasHapus
  4. honey, tasnya super cute :3
    loving it super :3

    BalasHapus
  5. I love your blog so much! You are so beautiful! <3
    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. halo ayu uda lama ga main ke sini hehehe. :D

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi