Minggu, 18 Agustus 2013

Good Food & Good Mood

Sunday Outing

Left or Right? LOL


SUPER YUMMY!<3<3

Hello bloggerland!
I've spent a veryyyyyy happy sunday with my bestfriend Indah. We're eating a lot on Gonta Ramen 2, one of japanese resto that provide Ramen noodle in Sanur. I really love my spicy noodle, superb yummy!<3
How was your sunday? I hope you have a great one.


Polka Top // Blue flare skirt // Mommy's pink bag // Peep toe flatshoes



Fave spot on Gonta Ramen 2 <3<3



XOXO
stay in touh with me : ayudamayanthi
in every social media.

6 komentar:

  1. Lovely top and bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely outfit!! love bag and shirt!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    BalasHapus
  3. You look really cute ^^ I love going out for Japanese food :D

    BalasHapus
  4. you look so lovely, love the polkadot top <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi