Selasa, 13 Agustus 2013

Rahajeng Rahina Pagerwesi

Blue in Blue


   


Hey, Bloggerland! 
How was life when I'm leaving?
Mine was so fuuul of exam :") 
Yeah, College student....

Anyway, it's been so loong time since my latest post, now I'm back with my traditional-culture outfits. The tops called Kebaya. The bottom is kinda fabric with pattern, the pattern called 'Endek'. You can see the blue fabric on my waist it called 'selendang' here. 
This kind of outfits i just wore on special HOLY day like today, Pagerwesi day or here called 'Rahina Pagerwesi'. 

What do you think about my outfits today? 
Ahya, Blue is my fave color, hehehe.









YAY! I'm invited<3 So happy, and the best honnor for Voyage of a Big Girl after almost 3 years our journey :")




Keep in touch?
ayudamayanthi
on every social media :)



2 komentar:

  1. wow ternyata namanya "endek" ya
    warnanya bagus loh dear.. kalo ngeliat biru biru gitu bawaanya tenang aja kayak lagi mandang laut hihi.


    ♥ visit my blog if you have the time dear :)
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi