Minggu, 17 November 2013

Stripe Temptation

New Crush 











Hey bloggerland! Again, long time no see :')
First of all, I wanna say thank you so much for all my lovely readers who still there to read my post(s), I love you all<3
Anyway, have you noticed all along 2013 is so full of something stripes? 
Now, I'm officially joined the club B-) I'm soooo in-love with this horizontal-stripes-dress, aaaw!<3
Am I look so much Fat-er? I dont really care, I love my dress today :-p









Black knitted cardigan - J.Rep // Stripe dress & Brown T-bar wedges - BIGYGORJES




Stay in touch with me?
@ayudamayanthi

2 komentar:

  1. I love the stripes and the lace altogether!
    "Hybrid IV' on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi