Senin, 24 Maret 2014

Shopping Online

It's like a gift for me to me <3


Shopping online lately becoming a habbit for nowdays people. I'm myself is a potential buyer too for those who had online site to shopping, hahahaha. I really enjoyed doing online shoping, its like a treat for myself. Beside doing onlie shopping, i alshop have an online shop too :)



Visit mine here : bigygorjes


Another favorite site of mine? Go Check Zalora Indonesia<3 They have lots of chic stuff to buy, from branded stuff, men stuff, and also stuff for hijabers. Go click and shop Zalora's link here!



XOXO
ayudamayanthi

2 komentar:

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi