Rabu, 26 Maret 2014

Wedding on the Beach

It's essensial in every woman ever's dream to get a pretty gown in their wedding day. Me, myself is one of those kind of girl too :-p. You wanna know my favorite?
Simply every white long gown with additional lace details <3


This one really got my heart <3


I was found an online site that sell sooo many beautiful wedding gown called Miss Wedding Wear. Go check their wedding on the beach collection :3




Their Queen-Anne Gown soo Fab <3


xoxo
ayudamayanthi

2 komentar:

  1. yes! i agree. all girls dream are the perfect wedding with the perfect wedding dress.
    i kinda love this one

    anyway, visit mine :
    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi